Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Season


Seasons.. So many seasons have come and gone recently.. 2009 alone has been one of the most transitional seasons I think I have ever experienced. From finishing college, to Bekah’s wedding, then oh my, New York City!!! Marie Claire, and traveling, then getting ENGAGED.. Having a long distance relationship, then moving back to Colorado, living with the grandparents, getting a full time job!!! Adjusting to the working lifestyle, going to bed early, waking up early, being a fiancĂ©, which has been so fun.. Wedding planning, so much back and forth between grandmas and the Heintz’s. Whew, and its only July!
July 1st today.. and a new season starts..

Today, on the start of a new month, a new season, I ask your hand over us Lord, your loving guidance and counsel to lead and direct us where to go. I ask you to prove mighty with Dave’s knee surgery today and in his recovery.

“The Lord gives strength to His people. The Lord blesses His people with peace.”
__Psalm 29:11
“But I trust in you God, I say you are my God and my times are in your hands..”
Dave and I trust in you God. You are OUR God and OUR times are in YOUR hands.
__Ps. 31:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment